Below you will find detailed information about what Cookies are, what type of Cookies are used in this web site, how to disable them in your browser and how to specifically block the installation of third-parties Cookies.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are files that websites or applications install on the user browser or device (smartphone, tablet or connected TV) while the user is browsing through the pages of the website or application, and are used to store information about your visit.
- Ensure that web pages can operate properly.
- Store preferences, such as the choice of language or font size.
- Track the users browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages the user has visited or how much time has been spent on the website.
2. Type, purpose and operation
Depending on the permanence of the cookies, they may be divided into session or persistent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire when the purpose that they serve is met (for example, in order to keep the user identified on the website) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their purpose cookies may be classified as follows:
- Strictly necessary (Technical) cookies: these cookies are essential for the proper operation of the site. They are usually generated when the user accesses or logs onto the website and are used to identify the user on the website for the following purposes:
- To keep the user identified in such way that, if the user leaves the website, the browser or the device and later return to access to the website, the user will continue to be identified, thereby making the user navigation easier without having to identify yourself again.
- To check if the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website.
- Performance cookies: these cookies are used to improve browsing experience and optimize website performance, such as storing service settings, or storing purchases made in a shopping cart.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies collect information on the advertisements displayed to users of the website. They can be of two types:
- Anonymous: these cookies only collect information about advertising spaces displayed on the website, regardless of the user access to the website, in other words, without expressly identifying the user.
- Custom: these cookies collect user’s personal information of the website by a third party, in order to customize the above mentioned advertising spaces.
- Geo-location cookies: these cookies are used to determine in what country or region the user is located when accessing a website service in order to provide contents or services appropriate to the user location.
- Analytics cookies: these cookies collect information about the user’s browsing experience on the website, usually anonymously, but sometimes they also allow to identify the user uniquely and unambiguously in order to obtain information about user’s interests in the services provided by the web site.
3. How to disable cookies
If users so desire, he/she may stop accepting browser cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found under the Options or Preferences menu on your browser.
- Their browser settings, such as:
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Other third party tools, available on-line, that allow users to detect the cookies on each website visited and manage their disabling (e.g. Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement).
4. What happens when you disable cookies?
Some features and services may be disabled or have a different behavior than expected, for example, remain identified the user, keep purchases in the “shopping cart” on an e-commerce service or receiving information targeted to the user location, among other possibilities.
5. Cookies used on this website
The table below, show the cookies used on this website, including a “level of intrusiveness” criterion based on a scale of 1 to 3, in which:
- Level 1: corresponds to cookies which are strictly necessary to provide the service requested by the user.
- Level 2: corresponds to (anonymous) performance cookies necessary for maintaining content and browsing, whose existence only requires to be reported to the user.
- Level 3: corresponds to cookies that area managed by third parties which enable the tracking of the user through websites not owned by MONTAJES MISONCO CANTÁBRICO S.L.. These cookies usually correspond to advertising or analytics cookies which identify the user both uniquely and clearly.
6. Additional guarantees and revocation of acceptance
MONTAJES MISONCO CANTÁBRICO S.L., is not responsible for the contents and accuracy of the privacy policies of third party components included on this website.
As an additional guarantee, the register of cookies on this website may be subject to the user’s acceptance of cookies during the visit to the website, or the installation or updating of the used browser. This acceptance may be revoked at any time using the available content and privacy settings options already mentioned in Section 3 of this cookies policy, or by the link at the bottom of this page, once they have been accepted or rejected.
7. Cookies policy update
MONTAJES MISONCO CANTÁBRICO S.L. , may modify this cookies policy according to regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore users are advised to visit it regularly.
When significant changes are produced in this policy of cookies, they can be found on the website or if the user is registered they could be communicated via email.